Here is the list of people that were involved in the project (in alphabetical order):
- Selim Arsever: Logo design.
- René Beuchat: Board design and first introduction in his Embedded System class.
- Nicolas Boichat Linux port
- Peter Bruehlmeier: Board routing.
- Nicolas Cantale: Development.
- Claudio Favi: Project management.
- Paolo Ienne: Technical coordination.
- Xavier Jimenez: Development.
- Theo Kluter: Idea and support.
- Jérôme Maye: Development.
- Romain Rossier: Development and coffee service :)
- Eduardo Sanchez: Introduction to 1st year students in his Logic Design class.
- Chantal Schneeberger: Administration and financial coordination.
- And all students participating to the courses, laboratories and doing personal work.
And the list of financial support and industries donation:
- EPFL FIFO fund: Financial support for the design and development of the board and laboratories preparations.
- EPFL I&C: Financial support for the manufacturing of FPGA4U and toward a symbolic students price.
- Altera Corporation: Donation of FPGA Cyclone II and Flash memories.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation: Donation of FX2 USB microcontroller.
Many thanks to all of them!